Sunday, October 23, 2011

Episode 4: Expect the Unexpected

... What happened after that, where had that necklace gone, I had no idea back then, the truth was revealed only a few years later...

January 2005,

One year had passed since the incident of my love gotten rejected. By 2005, I was assigned to be in 5Sc1, which was, also, the best class in Form V. I was lucky to be able to be in there. This year would be one of the most surprising years I had ever had in my entire life. Lots of surprises and excitements.

It was during the first day of school in 2005 that, I found something like a bombshell, really put me into an euphoric state. I inched my way into the class during this special first day, and all those faces were so familiar, many of which were my friends and classmates for so many years. A few minutes after I was set sitting on the place I chose, someone came into the class. She shone so bright that I could barely see who she was and how she looked like. She was, yet another familiar face. Taking a close look, I whispered in my heart,

"Oh my God! Isn't that HER!!", in all my awe and wonder.

She actually made it. She was in the first class. She used to be in the second and lower classes before this, and yet she made it! That practically signified that she earned some reputations, well, at least from me, in both appearances and her intelligence. I was so freaking happy to have seen her there in the class, and the year of 2005 would be so colorful like the year in Form II, I soliloquized.

She just grew more attractive, and I was really mesmerized.

"This time I would make sure I talk to her", I whispered to myself.

I had the whole year of time to do this. I just had got so many chances. I was not alone liking her, of course. In fact, she had gotten herself so many fans around. Some even openly expressed their fondness towards her. She knew I liked her too, that time, I bet. Then it happened that, one of my friends who was her fan also, messaged me something about how that girl had got some positive feelings towards me. I was exhilarated to hear that, with some speculations still left in heart. I was still not sure if what he said was real or simply apocryphal. Then what I do, was that I asked some of her close friends on how she thinks about me. They all unanimously said that she had got something with me. And man, I was so heavenly happy to have heard that. All these evidences had given me the courage and gallantry to express my feelings towards her, or at least, to talk to her.

I wanted to talk to her. I wanted to tell her how I felt. Those were words haunting my mind during that time...

No comments:

Post a Comment