Sunday, October 23, 2011

Episode 2: My Love, at the First Sight


... I was sitting alone in the new class, staring at nothingness. My mind just flew off to some other places. And then...

January 2002,

I was looking around the classroom, at the unfamiliar faces, sinking in sadness. My mind was pretty blank then. However, something just brightened me up. I saw a girl, a very cute girl. She has got big eyes, very fair skin, astoundingly nice hair, just everything you can expect from a cutey. She was really fascinating and glamorous. I could not believe my eyes to have seen someone like her here in 2 Tabah. She was... my love, at the first sight. I could never forget the moment when I first saw her, truly memorable. The images still flow in my mind, they always have been.

I was no longer discouraged to go to the school back then. I could, at the very least, looked at her, quietly. She really had motivated me to go to school and to study harder, just to show her how good I could be. That year, I underwent an abrupt, positive change. I could never stop asking questions on things I did not know or comprehend to my teachers. I never really did anything like that before. I would not even be courageous enough to even ask for going to the toilet, really. She changed me, to the way I had never used to be.

I looked at her all the time, I really did. I might have imagining things but... I thought she was looking at me as well. We were just a meter away in the class. I was so happy back then. I assumed her to have some good feelings towards me. But, being a brat I was, I never had had the gallantry to show her how much I like her. Instead, I put up some pranks on my friend, saying that the other friend of mine, liked her. (Oh well, that is how an immature little kid expresses his love). I practically just looked at her the whole year, and never did I speak to her.

Time passed and the year in Form II had finally ended. Being an coward little nerd, I did not speak a single word with her, as I really rarely spoke to even any girls...

No comments:

Post a Comment